November 21, 2010

Sheila, Dave and Kat


It was a beautiful Indian summer day when I had the wonderful opportunity to spend some time with my dear friend Sheila and her beautiful family!!! Kat is so clearly their pride and joy. She is a very special little girl......I think Sheila would say she is a final, loving gift from her Grandma. Sometimes I look at your precious daughter Sheila and think of that story.....I truly believe in something beyond us and wherever that is I think your Grandma is there, looking down at you and smiling!!!
This is one of my favorite pics of Sheila and Kat.....
Sheila you're beautiful and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!






















































































































































No comments: